12 April 2007

RIP Monkey Sock

Ok so the photo posts should be coming in the next day. I have the pics on the camera just need to get them on the computer.

In other news Jack is working 3-11's this week. So Cassidy, our chessie, is insisting to stay up and wait for him, rather then come to bed with me. So what do i wake up this morning.... My almost finished (1.5 inches remaining) second monkey sock all over the family room. Bamboo needles chewed beyond belief and the yarn broken. I did manage to get the needle bits out. And frog it to the point where none of the stitches had run. Now i am in debate whether I should pick up the stitches or frog the whole thing.....

4 comments:

SalemRose said...

UHG!!! What is it with dogs and knitting?

Anonymous said...

ugh :/

Anonymous said...

hmmmm that stinks.... I hve a feeling the pkg that shipped yesterday should be helpful;)

Sally Swappa said...

I'm so sorry! Someone obviously doen't like the change!