Steal it is you want.. i was bored this afternoon.
Astrological Sign: Virgo, for ever the virgin....
Pets: a very hyper chesapek bay retriever, named Cassidy
When I play monopoly I am always the: the little dog
Five things always in my purse/backpack:
1. lip goo
4. cell phone
5. animal crackers
Five things always in my Fridge:
1. milk (for the baby)
2. diet cherry pepsi
3. curried ketchup (those germans know how to do it right!)
5. frozen chicken breasts
Five things always in my closet:
1. purses, and the boxes that purses came in.
2. Shoes, lots of shoes
3. The I am mad at you basket of projects.
4. Clothes that i am holding incase I get pregnant again.
5. one of thosse 20 gallon rubbermaid containers filled with stash.
Five things on my desk:
1. Phone and answering machine.
2. Picture of maggie when she was hours old.
3. Cup of pens
4. Lip goo
5. a skein of sugar and creme, yellow.
Five movies I could watch over and over:
1. Dead Poets Society
2. Best in Show
3. Pretty In Pink
5. Holiday Inn
Five places I have traveled and love:
1. North Carolina
2. PEI, Canada
3. San Francisco
4. Lake Tahoe
5. Mamoth Caves
Five Secret Addictions:
1. Silly Chick Rock
3. chocolate covered pretzles
4. fingernail polish.. i have like a million colors. yet my nails are never done.
1. People on cell phones in resturants.
2. People talking while I am trying to explain something. I have taught one to many classes in my time.
3. TV show spoilers.
4. People who over state the obvious
5. Anna Nicole Smith tv coverage....
1. Being sufficated.
2. Getting lost...
3. birds, as in the freaky movie the birds....
5. breaking my hand.....
Five Facts About You:
1. I never wanted to be a mom, but now would not trade it for the world.
2. I have horrid sinus', always have.
3. I am addicted to chapstick aka lip goo.
4. My eyes change color from blue to green, with my mood.
5. I have 2 tattoo's one on my ankle of tghe planet saturn. And a celtic knot between my shoulder blades.
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense.
Will it be ok?
Stay - Lisa Loeb
How are you feeling today?
Keep Me Cryin' - Al Green
How do your friends see you?
Red Ragtop - Tim McGraw (um ok???)
Will you get married?
The Difficult Kind (Live) - Sheryl Crow and Sarah Mclachlan
What is your best friend's theme song?
Bent - Matchbox 20
What is the story of your life?
originaly Lime and Violet ep. 16...... but the song that was next was Sugar High from the empire records soundtrack.
What is high school like?
Blister on Sun - Violent Femmes (that was soooo highschool!)
How can you get ahead in life?
Are you still mad - alanis
What is the best thing about your friends?
Sunday Mornings - Maroon 5
What is tonight going to be like?
Cowboy Take me away - Dixie Chicks ( i will take this over and over and over)
What is in store for the remainder of this weekend?
Let it be me - Indigo Girls
What song describes you?
I tried to tell myself - Al Green
To describe your grandparents?
My next 30 years - Tim McGraw
How is your life going?
Come Clean - Hillary Duff (you can stop laughing now)
What song will they play at your funeral?
I guess your right - The Posies
How does the world see you?
I'm A Rock - Paul Simon and Art Garfunkle
Will you have a happy life?
Beautiful People - Rusted Root
What do your friends really think of you?
My Favorite Mistake - Sheryl Crow (ouch!!!!!)
Do people secretly lust after you?
Have you seen me Lately - counting Crows
How can I make myself happy?
Birdhouse in your Soul - They Might Be Giants
What should you do with your life?
Rain King - Counting Crows
Will you ever have children?
Billy - James Blunt
What will be played at your wedding?
Picture - Kid Rock
What will life after death be like?
How - Lisa Loeb