12 July 2007

SQUEEEEE

let me just say i loved loved loved being a Secret Pal in SP10. I was lucky enough to spoil miss laura from A Frayed Knot. I wasn't the best SP in the world.. but just means i will improve next time. And i was spoiled by Tracey over at Nottin but Knittin. I recieved my final package today.. and squee squee squee! it had some claudia hand painted, some sock blockers from loopy ewe, sox sticks, yummy candy a small little pouch... some needle holders..... and a magazine... oooo i haven't looked at that yet i should do that now.



Thank you soo much for being so kind Tracey... you made my first SP swap memorable!


question of the day.... have any of you ever knitted with silver or coper wire? i am very intrigued by this!

1 comment:

erin said...

I haven't but Annie Modesitt has a book that is all about knitting and crocheting jewelry