22 September 2007

bulky weight rawks!


Ok so this sweater is almost knitting its self. and my guage is pretty much on... i say pretty much bc i have ripped and gone down a size and it was way off... and going up a size isn't going to help... so pretty much on.ball band says 3 sts to an inch i am getting 3.5ish. I am now 8 inches in yay! But somehow when i placed the markers the first row i knit... i knit a marker in to my work. I left it there so i can take pictures... bc well who knits a marker in to their work?


In other knitting news, Maggie has become quite the designer. She has now started making pattern edits on my shawl.....

2 comments:

MollyKnits said...

I knit markers into my work.

I TOLD you you would LOVE Lamb's Pride Bulky.

Soo said...

Thanks so much for the lovely comments on my blog. They made my day!!

(And I knit markers into my knitting a lot! I lie to non-knitters and say it's on purpose. Luckily I'm mostly surrounded by non-knitters!!!)

Happy birthday to the little one. She's a cutie. :)