26 October 2006

A meme stolen from Erin

If you are wondering who erin is... Check out the link to My Best friends a dork.... that is erin. :)

1. FIRST NAME? Kathleen, go by Kayt

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I was named for my Great Grandfathers, grandmother. Katie Casey.

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Day before yesterday.

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes...

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Salami, yummm!!!! Now I want a sandwhich.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I think so, I am fun to be with.

7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? I have many, both online and written.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No, had them taken out when i was 16.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No, i don't think so.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Frosted Mini-Wheats

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Sometimes, most of the time no though.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Not really, but I am getting stronger every day.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Pumpkin

14. SHOE SIZE? 9.5

15. RED OR PINK? red

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? my eyes

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Grandma Craven. *sigh*

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black Jammie pants, blue hooded zip up sweatshirt, and my bright green felted clogs. I am so in fashion right now!

19. LAST THING YOU ATE? Goldfish crackers.

20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The Simpsons.

21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Green

22. FAVORITE SMELL? Cucumber

23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mom

24. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Their eyes. :)

25. FAVORITE DRINK? Diet Cherry Pepsi, or for a drinky drink Vodka Tonic with lime.

26. FAVORITE SPORT? Swimming

27. EYE COLOR? Green

28. HAT SIZE? No clue

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? On ocassion

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Probably lasagna.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings :). Got to have a happy ending.

32. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter, so i can curl up infront of the fire and read.

33. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs

34. FAVORITE DESSERT? Creme Bruelee (sp?)

No comments: