02 October 2006

My brain keeps clicking along....

Today I am having one of those ADD days. They happen from time to time. I have been diagnosed ADHD and was medicated for years. When I got pregnant with Maggie I had to go off of my meds, and since then I have not been back on them. And that is what makes days like these ones rough. I can not keep a single thought in my head.

So far today I have worked on my knitting project. Had a very little to eat. Started a pot of coffee, never had a cup. Reorganized my knitting basket. Worked on a pair of socks. And started a load of laundry. And I have only been up since 8. We will have to see how the rest of the day goes.

I know I am like this because of emotional stress surrounding me. Jacks dad type figure is having quad-bypass surgery this morning. They started at 6 am, and I have not heard anything yet. Dennis lives with us, and Maggie is very attached to him. I don't want anything bad to happen.

Oh well my mind is racing again, I must find something to do.

No comments: