31 October 2006

Book Meme

Stolen from Lesa. Thank you sweetie!

1. One book that changed your life: Hmmmm I know this is going to sound dumb. And like a follower. But... Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintence. It really caused me to look at things from a different light.

2. One book that you've read more than once: You only want one?? Anne of Green Gables.

3. One book you'd want on a desert island: Hmmmm Can I get the whole series of Anne of **** books by lucy maude montgumery bound in one book?

4. One book that made you laugh: Animal Farm. It was a weird time in my life when i read that.... so i don't know if it was the book or me.

5. One book that made you cry: To Kill a Mockingbird

6. One book you wish had been written: Anne of Green Gables. I would love to have been alive when those books were written.

7. One book you wish had never been written: Jurassic Park.... God I hate that book, and I hate the movie even more.

8. One book you're currently reading: Black Dahlia

9. One book you've been meaning to read: Juliet by DeSade

10. Six people to tag: Hell I don't know how many of you people really read... so um... since lesa already did this, can't do that... hmmmm Deneen you can do it! And Erin, yeah Erin. hrm..... I don't know if you are reading this do it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea for Zen & the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance! (however it is spelled)

I read it on the recommendation of a biology professor at one university many, many years ago.
Then used it in a grad school (MBA) presentation at another university 25 years later.

Janey (Jane2 on craftster)