25 October 2006

WIP Wen.

Ok so I have put down the french market ba until further notice. My finger tips are just getting raw working with that philisophers wool. I love the way it looks when it is done, but it is ripping my fingers apart right now. *sigh*. I have a tone of that stuff too. I can't pass up a good deal.

So right now, honestly just 2 active WIP's.....

I am making myself another pair of golf socks. With the Kool-aid dyed marino. I just keep stopping to rub it on my face it is sooo soft.

And today I started one of the afghans from the mason dixon book. Moderne Log Cabin blanket. Pattern here...http://images.amazon.com/media/i3d/01/log_cabin.pdf . It is going to be slow to knit, bc well it is an afghan. All done in garter stitch. It is great for sitting infront of CSI, and not thinking. Which I am good at doing.

Oh well, off to bed with me. My eyes acuatly feel heavy......

No comments: