01 October 2006

Yet another blog....

Yes, as you can tell I have had more then one blog in my lifetime. Total counts is probably around 10. I have had my Livejournal account for 6 or so years now (http://kaytm.livejournal.com), and I used to use it regularly. But i don't like where the company livejournal is going, or even where my own blog was going... So, here I am.

For those of you that don't know me, let me fill you in on a few things.

Name: Kayt, pronounced Kate. I do not answer to anything else so no, Katy's or anything don't even try it.

Location: Small town Indiana.... Westville to be exact. Believe me when I say Small town!!!

Family: I have one daughter, Maggie, who is one. I also have Jack, my fiance, the love of my life.
I am very close with my Mom and Dad who now live out in Reno, Nevada. And i have a sister (Gwen) that i adore. She is down doing some Army Training (reserves) down in Texas for like the next year. In her civilian life she is a flight attendant. So we all fly back and forth pretty easily.

Pets: The most amazing mutt named Cassidy. Ok she isn't a mutt, she is a Chesapeak Bay Retriever. And the smartest dog i have seen in a long time.

Random things: *I am obsessed with knitting. I taught myself when maggie was nursing, and haven't put the needles down yet.
*I am a SAHM, and jewlery designer on the side.
*I love to shop and to find a good deal.

So that is me, that is Kayt in a nutshell. Nothing more nothing less. If I ever offend, I am not sorry. I can be outspoken and loud. But I do mean what i say.

No comments: